A week in Cape Town-Archi life

Day three- Archi life


TO wrap up the article a week in Cape Town, I thought I'd touch home and write about the degree I'm currently undertaking. For the past two years its taken up most of my time,but my friends will be the first  to tell you that i avoid being in my building any chance I get.Yet, as much as you try you can't escape the all nighters, lack of sleep and caffeinated drinks. But there's always that divine intervention that tells you to keep going.


Here's a short Q and A about my choice of study
1.WHY architecture?
   2.What's next after this degree?

1.After high school I had no idea what I wanted to study. I ended up taking a gap year.During this time I got to travel to Paris and Joburg for the first time. In Paris I'd spend most of my days strolling through the streets and visiting museums.While in the contrasting backstreets of Joburg I was inspired by the richness,diversity and culture that the city had to offer. Both cities and its architecture inspired me and that's the answer to the big why.

2.I like to think that this degree allowed me to discover the canvas of my life. Almost like base to play with, challenge and express myself with. There's still so much that I plan to do.

What's next will be a factor, to the final product.

Love and light,
T


                                                                             

Unknown

Instagram